Liberty Vineyards & Winery - www.libertywinery.com
(716) 672-4520, email@example.com
2861 US Route 20, Sheridan, NY 14135
Chocolate Bar Pie
Enjoy with a glass of Liberty Vineyards Chocolette wine.
Refrigerated pie crust (or use your favorite recipe)
(1) 8 ounce milk chocolate bar with almonds
(1) 8 ounce milk chocolate bar (plain)
(2) 8 ounce containers heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make a single pie crust per directions on package. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
Melt chocolate bars in top of double boiler. Set aside. While this mixture cools, whip 2 small cartons whipping cream, adding 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Continue whipping until stiff peaks form. When chocolate has cooled, but not set, fold gently into whipped cream. Place this mixture in the cooled pie shell. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with additional whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired.