Liberty Vineyards & Winery - www.libertywinery.com
(716) 672-4520, firstname.lastname@example.org
2861 US Route 20, Sheridan, NY 14135
Blue Cheese, Honey & Shallot Stuffed Mushrooms
Pair with Trifection or Sparklette
- 1 jar Bellisari’s Blue Cheese, Honey & Shallot Spread
- 8 ounces petite white mushrooms
- 4 ounces finely diced pancetta
- Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Clean mushrooms and remove stems (these may be discarded or saved for another use). Set mushroom caps aside. In a small skillet, cook the pancetta until crisp; drain. Place cooked and drained pancetta on a plate.
- Spread a little of the Bellisari’s spread on each mushroom cap. Turn cap upside down and pat in the pancetta to place a small amount of pancetta on top of each mushroom. Place each cap, filling side up, in a baking dish, and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar. Add 1/4 cup hot water to the pan, and place in oven to bake 8 to 10 minutes, until the mushrooms are tender. Remove from oven and serve immediately.