Liberty Vineyards & Winery - www.libertywinery.com
(716) 672-4520, email@example.com
2861 US Route 20, Sheridan, NY 14135
Sweet ‘n Savory Cheeseball
Enjoy with a glass of Liberty Vineyards Cool Cat wine
- 1-8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 6 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries (dried cherries or dried cranberries may be substituted)
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- To plump dried berries, put in bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit one minute then drain.
- Blend together softened package of cream cheese and blue cheese. Then blend in the green onions and garlic. Gently stir in softened berries. Form mixture into a ball. Roll in chopped pecans to coat. Chill at least 4 hours to allow flavors to blend. Remove from refrigerator at least ½ hour to soften before serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers and Liberty Vineyards Cool Cat wine.