Liberty Vineyards & Winery - www.libertywinery.com
(716) 672-4520, email@example.com
2861 US Route 20, Sheridan, NY 14135
Chicken Parm Dip
Enjoy this dip with Rufus Red or Purple Haze wine.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Yancey’s Fancy Garlic Cheese Curds, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cups cooked boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 8 ounces marinara sauce
- 6 ounces shredded Italian-blend Cheese
- Your choice of chips and crackers for dipping
- Heat oven to 400° F. Grease bottom and sides of a 2 quart casserole dish, or a 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Shred cooled, cooked chicken breast. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped garlic curds, salt and pepper, until smooth and well blended. Fold in half of the shredded chicken and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the bottom of the casserole dish or skillet. Spread marinara sauce over the cream cheese moisture. Layer remaining shredded chicken over the sauce. Cover all with the shredded Italian cheese mix. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Serve with chips. Enjoy with your choice of Liberty Vineyards Rufus Red or Purple Haze wine.