Liberty Vineyards & Winery - www.libertywinery.com
(716) 672-4520, firstname.lastname@example.org
2861 US Route 20, Sheridan, NY 14135
Enjoy Lasagna Soup with Liberty Vineyards Rufus Red wine.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1 (32 ounce) can or carton beef broth
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Ingredients - Cream Cheese Topping
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (parmesan may be substituted)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a large dutch oven, combine ground chuck, onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and no longer pink. Drain well. Stir in broth and next 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for an additional 15 minutes. Add pasta and simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender. Stir in heavy cream. Top with Cheese Topping and enjoy with a glass of Liberty Vineyards & Winery Rufus Red wine.
- Cheese Topping:In a medium bowl, stir all ingredients together. Put a dollop of the cheese topping on each serving of Lasagna Soup. Enjoy!