You already love the wines. Make it official.
by clicking link, you acknowledge that you’ve read and agree to entire page below for terms)
CLICK HERE to join Liberty Vineyards Dry Wine Club! (by clicking link, you acknowledge that you’ve read and agree to entire page below for terms)
With a Liberty Vineyards Wine Club membership, you’ll:
- Become a part of the Liberty Vineyards Wine Club Community and make new friends
- Receive four 3-bottle Liberty Vineyards Wine Club packages per year (may be picked up at the winery or shipped to select states–see shipping information under “FAQs”)
- Receive two Liberty Vineyards Wine Club glasses as a welcome gift
- Receive occasional invitations to “member only” events such as wine package pick up parties, and special pricing on some other Liberty Vineyards events
- Get first notification of select new- and limited-release wines; wine club shipments may sometimes include wines not available to the general public
- Enjoy occasional wine-club-only discounts on wine and/or merchandise
- Choose from two clubs: SWEET CLUB (semi-sweet, sweet and/or dessert selections) or DRY CLUB (semi-dry and/or dry selections)
- Get quarterly wine club packages that are specially chosen by our owners and winemakers around a season or theme. Each wine club package includes recipes, wine pairing suggestions and more.
- Enjoy free wine tastings for members and up to three guests (up to 4 people total) up to twice a month
SWEET CLUB/DRY CLUB package pricing and sample packages
Receive 4 wine club packages per year. Sweet Club packages will include 3 bottles of semi-sweet, sweet and/or dessert wine selections. Wines will be selected seasonally by our owners and winemakers and will be ready the first week of March, June, September and December. Cost per package will not exceed $38 (plus tax and $15 shipping and handling; orders may be picked up at the winery to eliminate shipping and handling fee).
Sample package: BBQ Wines – 1 Reds, Whites & Blues, 1 Diamond and 1 Fredonia for $32.97 plus tax and shipping and handling (may pick up wine to eliminate shipping costs).
Receive 4 wine club packages per year. Dry Club packages will include 3 bottles of dry and/or semi-dry wine selections. Wines will be chosen by our owners and winemakers and will be ready the first week of March, June, September and December. Cost per package will be between $40 and $60 (plus tax and $15 shipping and handling; orders may be picked up at the winery to eliminate the shipping and handling fee).
Sample package: Holiday Selections – 1 Barrel-Select Noiret, 1 Traminette and 1 Dry Riesling for $44.97 plus tax and shipping and handling (may pick up wine to eliminate shipping costs).
Is there a fee to join?
There is no sign up fee or annual fee. Your credit card will be charged automatically for each wine club package when packages are ready to be shipped or picked up (the amount of the wine in the package, plus applicable tax and shipping and handling fees). You must accept at least 2 shipments to receive full wine club benefits.
Can I purchase a wine club membership as a gift?
Yes. Wine club memberships make great gifts! You choose how many shipments you’d like to send.
How do I sign up?
Wine club memberships may be purchased at the winery or on our website (www.libertywinery.com)
Which states can wine club packages by shipped to?
Wine club packages can be shipped to California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Ohio (a few wines may not be available to Ohio; Liberty may make substitutions if necessary) and Pennsylvania.
When can I pick up my wine club shipment?
If you want to save shipping costs, or simply prefer to pick up you wine club shipment, they will be available for pick up after the 5th of the month (March 5, June 5, September 5, December 5). We will also announce a members-only party at which you may pick up your wine if you wish.
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes. You may cancel your membership with written notice or by logging in and canceling your account through the website at least two weeks prior to the next shipment. You may also temporarily suspend your membership (for instance if you will be out of town for an extended period of time).
By signing up for the club, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to all terms expressed in the wine club details and FAQs. You also acknowledge that you are at least 21 years of age. If this is a gift membership, you certify that the recipient is at least 21 years of age. You authorize Liberty Vineyards & Winery to charge your credit card for each wine package when the package is shipped or ready to pick up and that each wine shipment will be received and signed for by an adult over 21 years of age at the time of delivery. You understand that you can cancel at any time after receiving the first wine package with written notice at least two weeks prior to the next shipment. You understand that you are responsible for any return and reshipment costs incurred as a result of non-delivery or change of address not communicated to Liberty Vineyards & Winery. You understand that some states have quantity restrictions and that some states require the payment of sales and use taxes. You grant Liberty Vineyards permission to store your credit card and personal shipping information using the wineweb online software. You understand that Liberty Vineyards & Winery reserves the right to change or amend the club at any time.